Saturday, July 02, 2005

Yet Another Wedding

I attended the 3rd wedding of the year. My wallet finally got to rest for 2 months. I haven't attended a wedding and don't need to help out for quite awhile. Result, I got drunk. Well, that is a bit exaggerating. I did get a bit hyper. I got no complain on service cause this time my glass almost never run empty. In the end, I drank quite a bit. When my friend came to each table to make a toast, my other friend offered him a glass of coke and made him to finish it. Usually people would make the groom drink alcohol. My friend was on diet and quitted drinking coke last year. Since we were such good friends, we helped him break the rule. (Well, hmm.....it was to celebrate his wedding) Later on that night, we figured no way we would let him walk away not drinking anything. So my friends and I mixed a glass of coke and red wine. One of my friends said she was scared the bride would be mad at us. Since I was a bit hyper, I was brave enough to bring it over to the head table and tried to make my friend drink it. For sure my friend didn't finish the whole glass (I know, such a wimp). He took a sip and then passed it to his best man. His best man, who is also my friend, thought we only mixed little red wine and quickly finished the whole glass. We didn't even have time to stop him cause I kind of worried his intolerant of alcohol. He did have instant reaction and his face turned red right after. But he didn't die. We went bubble tea after to let us all get sober (Yes, we were all dress up in bubble tea place) It was definitely a fun wedding. I think any wedding that I got drunk is fun. At least I have fun.

No comments: