Monday, July 11, 2005

Vacation

Everybody is planning vacation this time of year. Some of my friends already went for their vacation. Though I will have 5 weeks of vacation this year, I still don't know what I want to do with it yet. Several months ago, I kind of want to go to Portugal. I watched a show from Food Channel and the place looked awesome and of course the food showed look awesome too. The other day it showed Vietnam and the food looked pretty tasty too. Hehehe..yes this is how I plan my vacation: where I can get good food. But I guess I am pretty content to stay in Vancouver during summer. I am not in much mood to plan my vacation these days. Though I did think about some possibilities. I could go Montreal cause a friend is studying there. It would be free to stay. But I probably too broke to go more east which I kind of want to go too. I could go to eastern Europe. My friend once told me it was fun, but a friend just went and his pictures didn't look that interesting. I don't mind going Vietnam and Cambodia. But I doubt my parents like that idea. HK is definitely out of question. I went back 3 years in a row and I got pretty bored of the place already. I guess it is too early to say anything. If my wallet is too empty, nothing can be plan. I could just take some days off and rest at home. That would work too. No work is always good.

1 comment:

erinator said...

i want to go to cambodia! and vietnam! let's go next year since my friend in hk keeps bailing on me for that trip. :) if she can make it too, it'll be extra fun because she likes to eat too!