Monday, July 25, 2005

Couch Potato

I was too tired from work last few days. I was so drained after work that I don't want to do much. I just sat on my couch watching tv. Well, I lied on my couch and played dead. I just watch TV that I have borrowed from friends for awhile. I didn't even want to read or do anything else. Just have my snack beside me and lying on my couch made me happy. My brain can completely turn off and not worried a thing. I finished off 2 Japanese dramas last two weeks. Though I knew it was bad for me. I was even more tired for work the next day and I think I may gain some weigh from all the snack. The worst is sometimes I would fall asleep while watching TV. I would sleep for an hour or so and woke up to watch more TV. I know I know. I know how pig it is to sleep after eating, but I can't help it. I was way way way too tired. I would worry about my weigh later when my energy level went up. My manager will be away again the week after. I wonder how dead I would be again. If everything went fine, for sure I would be safe. If not, I probably will be in panic mode for two weeks. May be I should take a week off right after to recover.

No comments: