Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Almost Ready

Four more days till my friend's wedding and today I went to their rehearsal. Though I have been my friends' maid of honour before, I have never been to a rehearsal. First friend didn't think she needed one, so we ended up making up procedure as we went along. Another friend had her wedding in Hong Kong and you don't get to have a rehearsal. It is bascially you come in, sign paper, you take off. So the experience is actually very interesting. My friend's dad got so nervous and kept saying the wrong things when he handed my friend over to her fiance. The parents kept screwing up on the lighting the candle part. And we all walked too fast down the aisle. Yes, I needed to walk down the aisle too. I hope I don't trip that day. I will be wearing that killer high heels again. It would be painful and bloodly...but look nice. After rehearsal, I figured I should try my dress and pick out accessory to go with it. So I struggle to get my dress on. Dah dah dah dah...it fits!!! It fits alright, just tight. I guess I have to starve that day to make sure not overloading thread tension of my dress!

No comments: