Thursday, May 05, 2005

Content

What is being content? When we would be content? Would we ever be content? A friend from church said he would be content when he felt he is close to God. I think we would be content if we don't focus on what we lack of, but what we have. If we keep comparing with other people, we would never satisfy in what we already have. Other people seem to always have something better. And we would forget what we already have. We won't appreciate what we have and we may miss out because we keep looking over people's shoulder. If we look at what we have already, may be we would be happier. Cause what we have should already be enough for us. It should be suffice. Envy is another big struggle I had. I have to constantly remind myself what I have in my life and I should appreciate them more, instead of keep looking at other people and want what is on their plate. What they have may not be for me, or be good for me. I trust His plan in me is good. I trust He knows what I need. I trust He will provide for me. Amen.

No comments: