Monday, May 02, 2005

Food Coma

Ever since I heard of the term "food coma", I start having that problem. I swear I never have that before. It is like a jinx. After my friend told me, I started having this fight everyday . One main problem is that there is lots of waiting time in my job. If I have to compile after lunch, then I have problem staying awake during the wait. I would start "fishing" hard. (If you ever look at people falling asleep, you would see the head bouncing up and down, sort of like fishing.) I already tried eating smaller lunch (another reason is because people said I am fat. ) But it doesn't work. Even if I pass the hardest hour (3pm), I could still "fish" at 6pm. It is especially bad on Mondays. Last several weekends I was so busy that I ended up being more tired than weekdays. When I went back to work on Monday, I am like exhausted. I am like half dying on my desk. I have hard time keeping myself awake before lunch already. And even worse after lunch. I really should take a week off and just sleep thru it!

No comments: