Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ultimate

I played ultimate with some friends from church. It was pretty fun. We don't have much strategy because most of us never play before. I vaguely described the rule and didn't bother with the details. Yes, I was the one teaching. Can you believe it? If any experienced player saw us, they probably will have heart attack. We stood around and clogging ourselves. Our throw/flick were like just throwing out and hopefully someone caught it. Well, some of us did play pretty well. Sadly, not me! But I blame the wind! After playing awhile, I felt that I was so out of breath. Either I am too old or too out of shape. The girl I checked liked to do long as well (run to the other end zone). I felt like dying after running with her for awhile. And the field was smaller than the usual field we played in. I think I may die when the season starts.

No comments: