Monday, May 30, 2005

BCC

When you are hanging out with a group, you may not like everybody. You may even hate some people. That makes organizing very hard cause the organizer need to pick between people. A friend tried to organize an outing because another friend is visiting Vancouver. He sent an email asking when are people free and have time. After couple email back and forth later, a guy who isn't on the list replied and asked to confirm the time and place. I was a bit surprised and another friend started joking that guy must have hacked into the organizer's computer. His computer became security leak. He should be fired! Hehehehe...we knew he must have bcc'd the guy cause one of the girls on the list doesn't like him. And she refused to go to any outings that he was invited. It was just so funny that the poor organizer tried to sneakily invite everybody but that guy exposed himself. The organizer felt so helpless that he just sent another email to everybody about the details. I don't know what I would do too. I guess I may just invite everybody and you can choose not to come if you don't want to see some people. Cause this is to meet up with the visiting friend. If it is my personal event, I would just invite whoever I feel closer. Bcc'd is sneaky! Hehehe...but exposing himself like that is pretty damn funny!

No comments: