Friday, May 06, 2005

Bad Service

I went out with my family for an early mother's day dinner because we want to gather before my brother left for Hong Kong. I picked a decent Japanese restaurant on W 4th Ave. The food was great, but the service....urgh! My brother and I were picky on service. When I eat in a decent restaurant, I expect good service. I meant part of money I paid probably go to service. My dad and I arrived earlier and the waitress was like she got disturbed or something. She looked lost and disorganized. We waited forever for her to come and ask if we want something to drink. I haven't ordered anything and I already think, geez, service is really bad here. Good that later on we have another waitress serving our table. My brother wanted to add an order and asked the first girl. That girl came back and said "what do you want". My brother was not impressed on how she said things. When we waited for our last dish, all the waitress kept coming to ask if we are done our dinner and we have to keep telling them we still waiting for a dish.

2 comments:

erinator said...

this happened at yuji's?

wiwian said...

nope...I love Yuji.
We went to Shijo cause I want those seared sushi. It was good...just bad service :(