Saturday, May 28, 2005

Nails

I used to like having decent long finger nails. One reason is because my finger nails are rather short, like a child's finger nails. Having longer finger nail makes my fingers look longer. Another reason is because I can play with different nail polish. But ever since I started playing ultimate and rock climbing, I can't keep my nail long anymore. If you ever watched the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street, you would know what I mean. I don't like that feeling of my finger nail scratching on surface. It seems that it would make those squeaky noise. But since I am going to wear my open toe shoes for my friend's wedding, it looked nicer if I do pedicure. And if I put nail polish on my toes, it would look weird not having anything on my fingers. So with a lot of self control, I have been keeping my nails for last several weeks even though ultimate season already started. I felt when I throw the disc, I can't feel the disc well because it is my nails touching it. It really starts to get on my nerve. And even the toe nails annoyed me. I felt that it is scratching my skin all the times. Just one more day. Then I am fine! I will cut all of them off as soon as the wedding is over!

1 comment:

gwilli said...

less nails!! more stories about you thinking your car is going to blow up!!!