Thursday, May 19, 2005

Suspect

Today after my ultimate game (yes, we still played even though it rained....aii..don't ask ), my friend and I walked back to our cars. We were chatting and then my friend suddenly said, did you see that? That car just backed into the van behind it. (Seem like every time something happened, I always look away. I must be a bad student back then, not paying attention. ) So I looked at the direction my friend pointed and saw a car really did back into the van. The van driver was away. The car driver came out and checked the damage. My friend and I kept guessing whether the guy would take off. So the whole time we were standing there watching and commenting. "See, he is checking the damage. He goes back to his car. No, he is taking off. We should take down his license plate. If he takes off, we should call cops. Nah, I think he is grabbing paper to write down his info. No, he is running away. No, no, no. See, he is writing his info for the van driver." I felt as if we are those extras in TV show you saw. Just standing on the side and gossip.

No comments: