Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dishwashing

Usually when I invite friends over for dinner, they would offer to do dishes. The fact is, I actually don't like how people do my dishes. I am a bit a germ freak. So when my friends helped me washing dishes, I have to secretly wash it again after they left. (Sorry guys!) I like to use hot water and lots of detergent to wipe every living cell on the dishes off. Some of my friends would just rinse the dishes with water if it is not greasy. I actually can't stand that. Yes, I know. I am weird. I can imagine all the germ on it after touching with greasy hand or something spill on it while you were cooking. Just the thought gross me out already. Basically, I like washing every single piece of equipment that was touched, greasy or not. I know I know. I am a freak. I already get better. I used to not like people coming into my room. I don't like people sitting in my bed. I start imaging all the germ they spreading after touching. I only touch my bed after I shower. See, I improve a lot already.

No comments: