Saturday, April 16, 2005

Happy Birthday!

We had a birthday dinner for one of my friends tonight at my place. The funniest part is my birthday friend is not even in town It wasn't a birthday dinner to begin with. I just invited my friends over for dinner. There was a recipe I want to try out so I asked them to come over. One of my friends asked if it was for my friend's birthday. Even though she was out of town, we should still celebrate her birthday. Another friend said since it was a birthday, we should have cake. When I sent out email to confirm, I even cc'd her so she knew what was going on and she could feel the warmth from us. I did make a cheesecake tonight. My friend started decorating the cake to write "Happy Birthday". Too bad I don't have candle at home or else we would have sing birthday song. Hehehe, birthday girl, see how we respect you?! Happy Birthday!

No comments: