Saturday, April 23, 2005

Eat! Vancouver

I went to Eat! Vancouver with some friends. We stayed there for 6 hours. I only have one comment. Ooooh, life is good. There is lots of food sampling we get to try. We had juice, coffee, salmon candies, dips, some exotic cakes, ice cream, yogurt, ... I lost track. There is also wine sampling but it is not free though. We still paid to try out some. I had some green tea vodka, strawberry vodka, blackberry port....again, I lost track. We got to see some of the famous chef doing a cook demo. There was Rob Feenie from Lumiere, Robert Belcham from C, Takahior Toyoshige from Hapa Izakaya, and David Hawkswort from West. My friends and I were very excited that we got to see all the chef doing cooking demo. I ate non stop for 6 hours and I went home with a full stomach and I couldn't even eat dinner anymore.

2 comments:

erinator said...

don't forget the brown rice seared hamachi! or the lychee li martini! or the sake! there was also salmon jerky, spicy beans, japanese candies... it was just too bad that we didn't get picked to sample the food the celebrity chefs (or even the chefs at the junior competition) made.

Winsor said...

So jealous.... felt so hungry just thinking about it!!