Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Extraterrestrial

A friend sent me an audio clip about a Hong Kong radio show talking about religion and alien. That reminds me a sci-fi novel I read many years ago. It is written by a famous Hong Kong author Ni Kuang(倪匡). The novel name is Hair(頭髮). I don't remember the exact detail now. I remember the basic plot is that we were alien from another planet. But our ancestors sinned and some alien didn't want them to corrupt the world and sent them off to earth. The alien still wanted to save us, so they sent down representatives as different religion leaders to help us. I found this theory very interesting. I also heard of a theory that God is indeed alien. An alien whose technology is so advanced that he can create earth and people. I don't know how alien fits into God's plan. I know I read some articles that some Catholics bishops admit that there are aliens. And now I get even more confused. How do I know God isn't alien? When it is the second coming, would a group of aliens show up instead of a group of angels? Should I prepare myself that when I see God or Jesus, he is nothing like what we see in all those pictures, but a green alien?

2 comments:

ray said...

God is not Alien. If Alien exists, God would still be God of the Alien. But then there is no mentioned in the Bible that Alien exists.

binaryMuggle said...

From my non-Christian point of view, whether it is mentioned in the Bible is not significant. It's more about what is God in your mind. For me, I agree with ray. If alien exists, God would be God of alien too.