Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Run for Your Life

What would you do if you run into someone you don't want to see? Do you turn your back and run away? Or you keep walking and pretend you don't see the person? I went to pick up some bread for breakfast after work today. When I saw a car in the parking lot, I almost turned back and left. I looked more closely and realized it was not that person's car. Then I walked into the supermarket and still kept alert. Seem like I always run away if I can. There was a dinner at a friend's place awhile back then. My friend invited another person that I don't like. The moment I walked in and heard that person's voice, I almost stepped back out the door. But I knew my friend would yell at me if I did that. So I sat thru the dinner in the same room with that person. It took every bit of my self control not to scream or walk away. Ever since then, I tried to not stuck in the same place as that person. I don't think I can sit thru another dinner. Bible said we should love everybody. I don't know how I could be friend with people that I don't like. Can I just stay with my theory that not everybody like me, and I don't like everybody?

No comments: