Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Quest

Some friends asked me to make tiramisu. I went to get mascarpone cheese today so I could start making next two days. I can't believe it is so hard to find. I could find the Canadian brand from different places. But I want to get the Italian one. It tastes better and I figure if I screw up, nicer ingredient can cover up the suckiness of my skill. Though I made tiramisu enough times, you never know. I did screw up last time and it was very dry. One of my friends actually liked it though, but she has weird taste anyway. I tried Menhardt on Granville, Choices on W 57th Ave, and IGA on E 16th Ave. I can't find it! I can't believe it! I never imagine it is so hard to find. I thought any fine food store or expensive supermarket would have it. Urgh! I know I could get it from Urban Fare but I was avoiding to drive downtown. Guess I don't have much choice now when I am being picky.

PS. Even though I didn't find what I want, but each stop at supermarket, I didn't come back empty handed. I can't believe I am a shopaholics even in supermarket.

1 comment:

erinator said...

yummmmmmsexy lingerie cheese!