Saturday, April 09, 2005

Are You Prepared?

How dressed up are you when you take your garbage out? I know you must think I am such a weirdo. How dress up you need to be to take out garbage? You could be wearing your PJ if you like cause the garbage can is probably just in your backyard. Wait, what if you live in an apartment? One of my friends actually still wear PJ to go downstairs. She just puts on a jacket to cover up. That is what I used to do. Even though my apartment building has lots of people, but I rarely run into anyone, even my next door neighbor. My friends said cause no one goes to work at 10am except me. So, I figure I am pretty safe to take garbage wearing whatever I was wearing at home. And when you are least expected, you run into your neighbor! I was wearing glasses and my old tshirt and short and flip flop and my hair was all messy (in short, my very same look when I rolled out of bed) . And I run into my neighbor from the same floor as me!!! Ever since then, I would change into something nicer and fix my hair before taking my garbage. And I still haven't learnt my lesson. Today I need to go to grab something from the supermarket downstairs. This time, I run into my coworker who lived in my neighborhood! I was wearing my glasses and my hair was all messy!! My first reaction was not saying 'hi' back but kept screaming, "you didn't see me, you didn't see me." My coworker and his wife laughed so hard! Next time I am definitely dressed up when I walk out my door!

1 comment:

John Wu said...

i will suggest viv to take out garbage at 1am in the morning like me... but don't forgetto put on a brown paper bag to cover the head. problem sloved!