Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happy

I am very happy today for no reason. I actually have no reason to. I didn't sleep well last night, had to get up early to get to work, Starbucks screwed up my first coffee, lost my watch (It is a new watch too! ). I should be all cranky and grumpy. But weirdly, I am actually pretty happy. I jumped around the office the whole day. I haven't done that in ages. May be because of my new computer at work. But it can't be. I actually don't really like setting up my computer. It took me a whole day and I still haven't finished. And it turned out to have less RAM than my last computer. I have to set up something again. May be because I have ultimate practice tonight. I actually really look forward to playing again. May be because I asked a friend to meet up sometimes. There has been some awkwardness between us and we haven't talked for awhile. This morning, I figure I would end this and email the friend to meet up sometimes. I hope I did the right thing. I am not sure how it would turn out, or would we able to put our awkwardness aside. I remembered I read somewhere that "Be nice to the people you liked. Not thinking what you could get back. Not thinking if it is worth is. Just be nice to them. Cause that would make you happy." No matter what it is, I am happy.

No comments: