Friday, April 08, 2005

Private Matter?!

Being an experienced slacker means that you have to constantly stay alert. You always have to make sure that you are safe. No one is looking at your monitor and seeing MSN windows everywhere, instead of eclipse (though I did get caught by my boss multiple times ). You have to be quick at switching windows. So here I was talking to people online and staying alert. My co-worker who sits next to me (who is also my lead) was looking at my direction. I had my hand ready on my mouse to switch back to the work window. And then my coworker told me there is a guy peeing. I was like, what! He said, seriously, there is a guy peeing next to your window. See, my seat is next to a window looking out to a street and I always have the blind down. And I am not going have my blind up now. So I moved my chair away from my desk and saw there is really a guy hiding in the corner (my desk is at the corner) standing next to my seat (we are only separated by a window) doing whatever I didn't dare to watch anymore IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! I can't believe it! I knew it is Arts County Fair today and people will get drunk. It can't be this early! We are talking about 11am when my coffee is still working its way thru my body! And someone already that drunk!!! I am not sure I should feel embarrassed or violated. He was technically peeing just right next to me! And I am so glad I have my blind down! Urgh! And my friends being a jerk as usual suggest that I should have my blind up, knock on the window, and give my phone number.

No comments: