Sunday, April 17, 2005

Speechless

Always seems to me that we Chinese have problem expressing ourselves. I don't mean voicing our opinions. I mean we have problem expressing our feelings, especially towards family. It seem like they are so closed to us that we don't have to tell them we love them. They "should" have known. We even too reluctant to give each other a little hug. My brother is leaving for Hong Kong soon and I am very worried about him. I know he can take care of himself and he did live on his own before. I am just...worried. I know he will be fine but I just can't stop worrying. Hong Kong is a very different environment and it is easy for people to lose focus. I don't know if he would drift away. I was going to talk to him today but then I don't know how to bring the topic up. I thought about writing him an email but I don't now how to start. Writing this blog is easier than speaking to him. How can you tell a person you care? May be I will just send him this page. Lord, I pray that you would bless my little brother. Help him keep focus. Keep him safe. Amen.

No comments: