Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Socks

A friend asked me that he heard girls would look at a guy's shoes. I told him yes, but I know I pay more attention to socks. When I saw a guy wearing white sock and black shoes, I would scream in my head. What are they thinking! White shocks and black shoes! I know that is what we would wear to school when we were young. But we ain't kids anymore. Grown-ups don't do that! Why can't guys understand! Repeat after me, black shoes goes with black socks. See, it is easy! But my friends said even movie stars do that. Some even wear suit and runners. They said it is stylish and trendy. When I begged my friends not to do that in their wedding, they said they would just wear white socks and sandals! Don't laugh. A friend of mine actually did that before. I was impressed how high tolerant his wife was. I would ditch him in the aisle if he was marrying me. When I talked to another friend today, he was actually showing off his socks. He was wearing socks matching his outfit. His jacket was black with orange stripe, so was his socks. He told me the ones he wore yesterday were even more fun. It had a little bit of every color he wore. As a girl, I should feel embarrass because I ain't even as stylish as him. I don't even match my socks and jacket. But when I think about it more, what kind of guys would go that crazy with socks! He is such a weirdo!

No comments: