Monday, April 25, 2005

Round Is A Shape

I run into my coworker in washroom today. You don't usually run into people in girl's washroom cause there are not a lot of girls in my company. For the longest time, I was the only girl in development. Nope, that doesn't make me special. In fact, they don't treat me as girl. Anyway, I went to the stall and did whatever I was there to do. When I came back out, my coworker said, "You are fat." I know I have been eating a lot and not exercise as much. But...but...I don't really know the girl well and she called me fat! I didn't know how to response to her comment. I was a bit embarrassed. I quickly looked in the mirror and tried to figure out why she suddenly said that. I couldn't possibly expand horizontally overnight. She probably noticed the awkward moment, so she said it again. I finally could react and said, "Oh, I didn't know I gained that much weigh lately." Then she told me she meant to say "I am fast". Whew, scared me! But I probably should starve myself next while. I still haven't tried the bridemade dress my friend bought for me for her wedding in May. I have bad feeling about that.

1 comment:

Winsor said...

Keep fit la! Summer is coming!! Do more boxing, running and rollerblading!! Save the money on food and come to HK to visit me la! :)