Monday, April 11, 2005

Eating Beefball in Tofino

I learnt my lesson the hard way for not listening to my mom about skipping classes. I almost failed Grade 12, didn't do well in provincial exam, ended up going to college, and most of all, I met two evil people in college that make me regret ever skipping classes. See, the problem with missing too many classes is that you have to find some poor soul that sat thru the most boring classes and took notes while you sleep at home. I found a seem-to-be nice, quiet, and hard working girl who sat behind me in the lab. BIG MISTAKE! Remember how many times the news warn you about con artists and how they always look innocent. SO TRUE! And I am an unbelievably slow learner, so the next term I did the very same thing again! I skipped enough classes from a computer science course that I asked another innocent looking girl to copy her notes. And my life is different ever since! No word can describe the torture I got from these two. The slavery and the teasing! My life suck so bad ever since! Seriously, I met my two very best friends in college that make me never regret taking that extra year in school. We had so much fun in college. It was our worried free year, our good old days! We went thru so much that I don't know what I will do or how I will be without them. Thank you friends!

Warning: beware of innocent looking people! They are always evil. I met another one years later and I still haven't learnt my lesson!

No comments: