Friday, April 01, 2005

Sleep

Sleep is like the hardest beast to tame. You never have any control of it. When I know I am tired and I need more sleep, that usually is the time that I can't sleep well. I usually end up more tired. Or if I know I need to get up early and try to sleep early, I always end up waking up alot during the nights. Or I am too stress about getting up on time and I end up having a sleepless night. I have a friend who always has no problem sleeping. In fact, she can sleep so much that make all of us who have problem sleeping jealous. She once stupidly asked, "problem sleeping? what is that?" Make me want to beat her up badly! She said it has something to do with age too. As we get older, we sleep less. She kind of worried that one day she used up all her sleeping quota and she can't sleep anymore. And I am waiting patiently for that day to come that she has to stare at the ceiling the whole night! .

PS. Yes, I didn't have a good sleep last night and today I had a conversation about sleep with another friend. She is another person who can sleep the whole day too. Why do I always know stupid people who can sleep and like to brag about it!

No comments: