Sunday, April 24, 2005

Obstacle Course

Ever did an obstacle course in PE? You need to jump over something, climb over something, crawl under something. That is my house last couple weeks. My bag of ultimate equipment lay right beside my door. And right beside it were my 5 pairs of shoes. Then some random boxes which fell from the closet and now nicely lay on the floor. My once green now brown plant struggled in the corner. In the kitchen, there was a sink full of dirty dishes, a counter top of empty bottles and an overloaded can of garbage. In the washroom, there are empty bottles everywhere. Hanging behind the door was a full load of laundry (not smelly!! ) Going into my bedroom, you could see a pile of dusty books sitting on my nightstand. My totoro sat quietly on the floor and a bag of two puzzles stood right next to it. In my enclosed balcony, you can see pile of sport equipments. I have been jumping around and finding way to walk around my house. Today, I finally got sick of doing all these exercises at home and cleaned up.

3 comments:

ray said...

sheesh! your bf is on strike? :P

wiwian said...

how dare you lie like that? You know you are ruining my chance here! :P

gwilli said...

you should make Totoro do some work. he's gotta pay his way, too!! damn freeloader!!!